Starting at $2,450
We know how to generate an antibody that is specific to the immunizing antigen and that works for the intended application.
Our technical staff with decades of experience in immunology, biochemistry, and molecular biology will be there to guide your through the 9 to 12-week process.
Immunization and anti-sera production:
- *Conjugated peptides or recombinant proteins are used to immunize 2 rabbits. (See Add-on Services)
- Injection done every 2 weeks (4 to 6 injections)
- Pre-immune (5 ml) and immune bleeds (100-120 ml antiserum) are collected
- ELISA (and Western blot for protein antigen) to determine the titer
Estimated time: 9-12 weeks Price: $1,950
- Antibody will be precipitated from sera using ammonia persulfate and suspended in PBS containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- Estimated time: 3 days
- Price: $500
* It is possible for certain antigens and certain rabbits to have stronger immune response than others. It typically takes 5 injections of antigen into rabbits for a mature immune response. Sometimes additional immunization boosts are required which can add another 2 to 4 weeks to the project. There are also times when it only requires 3 immunization boosts to get the desired titer.
|*Antigen Preparation-Recombinant protein production||$2,200*|
|Peptide synthesis & conjugation||$750|
|Keep rabbits alive beyond good titer (cost per rabbit per
|Peptide or protein affinity purification||$850|