Breakdown of Standard Service by Phase
- cloning of your gene of interest into vector with his-tag or IgG-Fc tag (human or murine)
- Sequence conrmation of insert
- Small scale (10 mL) transfection to test the expression level; and subsequent optimization if necessary
$2500 due at the beginning of phase
Estimated time: 3-4 weeks
- Large scale transfection (500 mL) of recombinant vector into HEK293 or CHO cells, and protein expression, evaluation and optimization
- Protein purification from 500 mL of HEK293 or CHO cell culture using Ni-NTA or Protein G affinity purification columns (tag cleavage provided at additional cost).
$2,000 due at the beginning of phase
Estimated time: 4 weeks
Yield ranges from 200 µg-25 mg/L of culture with average yield of 3mg/L
Total time = 7-8 weeks ±
Total cost= $4,500
Deliverables: 5 μg of transfer vector, bacmid, recombinant virus, protein and documentation.